The beautiful garden theme of the MS Volendam is reflected in an artful floral motif throughout the ship's spacious public rooms and elegant staterooms. In addition to fresh flowers throughout the ship, a collection of incredible artwork enhances the interior – from pre-Columbian fetishes and sculptures to Renaissance-era fountains imported from Italy. While on board, guests can explore the wonders of nature in BBC Earth Experiences, join a cooking show, or relax with a spa treatment at the Greenhouse Salon & Spa.
MS Volendam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,432
- Crew members: 604
- Gross tonnage: 61,214 grt.
- Length: 781 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 23 knots
- Decks: 10
- Luxurious beds featuring signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Premium massage showerhead
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Safes for your valuables
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous Storage
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
Interior Stateroom (Category L, K, J)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed and shower. Approximately 182-293 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category E, D, C)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub and shower. Approximately 140-319 sq. ft
Verandah Suite (Category B, AA, A)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, whirlpool bath & shower, sitting area, private verandah, mini-bar, refrigerator and floor-to-ceiling windows. All A-category staterooms also have 1 sofa bed. Approximately 297-379 sq. ft.