The third Holland America Line vessel to bear the name Amsterdam, this elegant, mid-sized ship features a three-story atrium graced by a stunning astrolabe. While on board, enjoy America’s Test Kitchen cooking shows and hands-on workshops. Thrill to the exclusive BBC Earth Experiences presentations and activities. Rejuvenate at the Greenhouse Spa & Salon. Work out at the Fitness Center. And savor the delectable array of specialty restaurants.
MS Amsterdam Ship Information
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,380
- Crew members: 604
- Gross tonnage: 62,735
- Length: 780 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Decks: 9
- Luxurious beds featuring signature Mariner's Dream™ bed with plush Euro-Top mattresses and finely woven cotton linens
- Premium massage showerhead
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Nightly turndown service
- Safes for your valuables
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous Storage
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
Inside Stateroom (Category K)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, shower. Approximately 182–293 sq. ft.
Ocean-view Stateroom (Category C, D)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub and shower. Approximately 140-319 sq. ft.
Lanai (Category A, B)
2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-size bed, bathtub, shower, sitting area, private verandah with sliding glass doors (mirrored for privacy). Approximately 196-240 sq. ft. including verandah.